Help with WordPress – Help for both beginners and intermediate users
Need help with your WordPress website? Then you have come to the right place, because we are experts in WordPress. In fact, over 50% of all websites today are in WordPress, which is why we have chosen to become specialists in, among other things, their systems.
In our WordPress guide , you can read more about how to build a website in WordPress yourself, and get more information about everything else that concerns WordPress.
How can we help you with your WordPress website?
We can help you with your WordPress website on all fronts. This applies to new development of a website, troubleshooting and security on existing website, integrations, graphic design, updating and development as well as search engine optimization. We help you with cutting-edge expertise if you buy a website from us.
Below are some examples of how we can help you with your WordPress website, but if you have other needs, we can certainly help you with them as well. Click here to get in touch with us.
We help you with technical support on WordPress
Do you have problems with your website? The website may look strange on the mobile, has stopped working, gives you error messages, is very tough or has been hacked? Then you need technical WordPress help. We are here to troubleshoot and solve the problems for you.
Below you can read more about the most common problems with WordPress that we help our customers with.
- Save a crashed website. The most common reason why your website crashes is that something went wrong when you made a change to the website. We can troubleshoot this for you and fix it.
- Improve responsiveness. Today, it is more important than ever with a mobile-adapted website, whether your website is mobile-adapted depends on how good the responsiveness is. Should you build a completely new website, we always deliver a responsive website for you directly, but we are also here to mobile adapt your existing website if you have one.
- Move your website to a new domain, SEO-friendly. When we help you move your website to a new domain, we make sure to redirect your links from the old website to the new one. This is so as not to lose your ranking on Google.
- Graphic design and installation of themes. We help you choose the right theme for your WordPress website, completely tailored to your needs. We then help you with the installation of the theme and correct if you have things you want to change in the theme. We can also create a completely unique and unique design for your particular website, where you can participate and choose all the pieces from start to finish.
- Plugins and other integrations. We help you choose the right WordPress extensions and plugins for your particular website and then install them. We can also develop your own plugins at your request, completely tailored to your needs. Read more about it in the article development of WordPress plugins. If you have other systems, such as CRM systems that need to be developed or integrated on your website, we will help you with this as well.
- Further development. There are various reasons to update your website on a regular basis. We are here to help you with both advice and development on your existing website. An excellent way to further develop your website is to install good plugins for WordPress.
- Website Assistance. We help you manage your website, either through point efforts or as ongoing assignments. This means, for example, creating new subpages, creating blog posts or articles, uploading images and videos. We also evaluate the statistics to come up with new suggestions for improvement measures for your website.
Frequently asked questions
Where can I get WordPress help in Swedish?
We at LoopLabz can help you with your WordPress website in both Swedish and English. Regardless of whether you are building a brand new WordPress website from scratch, or if you need help with support for an existing WordPress website, we will arrange it.
Why has my WordPress website stopped working?
The most common reason why your website has stopped working properly is that something went wrong when you made a change to the website. You can solve this by going backwards until the website looks like it should again. We can also troubleshoot and fix it for you.
How do I improve the speed of my WordPress website?